Grace Cottage Hospital’s licensed and certified therapists have established themselves as the region’s premier providers of inpatient and outpatient therapy. In addition, many of the therapists have specialized areas of expertise to help you reach your rehabilitation goals.
The therapists at Grace Cottage offer expert treatment with a variety of physical, occupational, and speech therapists for a range of conditions including but not limited to
- Orthopedic injuries and surgeries
- Hand injuries
- Fractures, sprains, dislocations
- Musculoskeletal (neck, back, etc.)
- Bone and joint disease
- Neurological disorders (Parkinson’s, stroke, etc.)
- Safety, gait and balance issues
- Pain management
- Home evaluations and assessments
- Training and education for caregivers
Working with patients of all ages, Grace Cottage offers therapy services Monday – Friday, 7:45am – 6:00pm
Our goal is to return patients to their highest level of functioning in the shortest amount of time possible.
Outpatient rehabilitation is located in the Wolff Outpatient Building on the picturesque Grace Cottage Hospital campus in Townshend, Vermont. Appointments can be made by calling (802) 365-3637.